Friday, July 23, 2010

How can i keep my hair and makeup looking pretty good during the night?

I always get emmbarassed when i'm sleeping at people's house when i wake up and my hair and my makeup looks so bad. my eyes et al red and my hair gets all fuzzy.





any advice?How can i keep my hair and makeup looking pretty good during the night?
wake up before they do and fix it.How can i keep my hair and makeup looking pretty good during the night?
Not much u can do but try washing off most of your makeup before you sleep (especially makeup around ur eyes) and put ur hair in a loose ponytail
I usually won't wear makeup on those days and wear a ponytail!!!
who cares....thier your friends...im sure it happens to them...but you could put your hair in a ponytail..and wash your face before you go to bed.
everyone looks like that in the morning, get over it and learn to be yourself
take off all makeup before going to bed. and put your hair in a ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment