Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm going to be the corpse bride for Halloween. How should I do my makeup and hair?

I am short (about 5') and I have light green/grey eyes and dirty blonde shoulder leingth hair.I'm going to be the corpse bride for Halloween. How should I do my makeup and hair?
you should make your skin very pale... use thick black eye liner and lots of mascara and a deeper red/black/purple lip...


your hair if you don't want to get a wig... should be down and matted.. tangly and maybe have a couple pieces twisted back. or so...


just you want to look like corpse not a prom queen so don't have really nice pretty make up and hairI'm going to be the corpse bride for Halloween. How should I do my makeup and hair?
Put a foundation lighter than your skin color, then with a cotton pad put some grey/ blackish eyeshadow around your eyes. Put eyeliner around your eyes too, not egyptian cat way. Than put concelar on your lips. Put cracks on your face with black line. You could also make your lips black. Have funn and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment