Friday, July 23, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup for picture day?

I have long layered wavy dark brown hair.


I have very big almond shaped green/ hazel eyes.


How should I do my hair and makeup?How should I do my hair and makeup for picture day?
Think classic.





This portrait is going to be around for a long time.





You don't want to wear anything or do anything in a fad that will be out of style before you even get your proofs.





Don't go overboard with the makeup. You are having your portrait taken, not starring in a Broadway musical. Stay away from metallics and glosses. If in doubt, ask the photographer if there is anything you should change about your makeup before the session starts.





I know it will sound boring, but wear your hair the way you usually do. You don't want anyone looking at your portrait and remarking ';I've never seen you wear your hair that way!'; That means they are staring at one part of you without taking in the whole, well, picture!





And relax!











How should I do my hair and makeup for picture day?
1) wash your face


2)put your hair up:


a)in a pony tail or bun,


with two bangs hanging down.


3)Makeup:


a)brown eyeliner,


black mascara,


golden shimmer,


a smokey brown eye shadow,


with green lining the eye lashes


4) Look cute
you should let it out grab the top and put it as a little mohawk

No comments:

Post a Comment