Sunday, July 25, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup while traveling?

I'm going on an 18 hour train ride on the weekend and want to know how I should do my hair and makeup that's low-maintenance but still looks really cute.How should I do my hair and makeup while traveling?
don't do it at all.How should I do my hair and makeup while traveling?
you can get it braided in cornrows that way you wont have to style it and it lasts a couple days
i told u makeup on the first one and ur hair a pony tail


or if u have a flat iron that would look good
put your hair up - with a simple but elegant twist


gather your hair at the back of your neck into a ponytail


twist it, while turning the ponytail up, and tuck the hair into the folds, then clip with a strong clip - fluff up the bits of hair at the top of the clip to create an interesting puff of hair at the top of the clip, ensuring you hide the clip when fluffing up the hair. do this while your hair is still semi dry - and your hair will maintain it's moisture - when you take it out again, it has an interesting texture which can easily be styled for something classy.


This hair style can even jazz up a casual looking out fit.
use some neutral colored shadow and light mascera- smudgeproof. the last thing you want is totally blackish and smudged makeup on a long trip. hair- you can leave it down or braid it. if you put it up in a ponytail or bun it'll be uncomfortable sitting. (i have lots of experience with long rides and uncomfortable hairstyles!) if you wear foundation, use a lighter or more natural one because you don't want to feel cakey on your trip. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment