Sunday, July 25, 2010

What makeup & Hair would be good for school, and the weekends for me do you think?

http://file046a.bebo.com/21/original/200鈥?/a>


We are allowed to wear makeup in school now, but i've always wondered what would look best-for school ad then the weekends- can you help me please?





Thank you :)





Any suggestions for hair would be appreciated too :D What makeup %26amp; Hair would be good for school, and the weekends for me do you think?
I don't think you need eyeliner.. at all! At the very least a thin line above your eye but not below. You have a good size of eye and it would just make them appear small! :) I'd advise mascara because I think that would look cute and earthy. If that makes sense. Some blusher on the apples of your cheeks would look cute too. Of course this is quite an natural look. If your going to a party or at the weekendsI think amy winehouse flicks would look cool! :) Not too thick though. What makeup %26amp; Hair would be good for school, and the weekends for me do you think?
I think your hair is really nice like that for school, and maybe try something natural for makeup like this:


- Tinted moisturiser. Natural Collection at Boots does a good one - I think fair would be the best choice for your (lovely) skin.


- A thin stroke of black liquid eyeliner, perhaps a little flicky at the edges to accentuate your eyes. Rimmel's Professional Liquid Eyeliner is perfect for this.


- A lengthening mascara like Maybelline's Define-A-Lash.


- A peach lipgloss, such as Benefit's Her Glossiness in 'Didn't hear it from me.'





In total, this only costs about 拢25 and will last you for ages.





For the weekend, you could straighten your hair or put it in a cute messy bun. For makeup, pretty much do the same except add:


- Some attention-grabbing eyeshadow, like Urban Decay's Deluxe Eyeshadow in 'Ransom.' This could be blended with a black shadow for a more dramatic look.


- Volumising mascara like Bourjois' Volume Clubbing Mascara which will give you massive eyelashes.





:) x



Dangg, I wish I looked like you.





Your skin is lovely, you don't need bronzer or anything, but if you want, you can put a little blush on, but I think your skin is pretty flawless.





Sheer lip gloss (just sparkly kind) or a light pink would be pretty for you, and mascara on the top lashes (waterproof is a must). I don't use eyeliner, because I like the natural look...but if you like it, use it! You have to feel confident in what you have and wear.





Your hair is amazing. I like it that way, but you should try flat ironing it once to see if you like that. Other than that, your hair is pretty much perfect, so I wouldn't change it. My hair won't go like that at all! Just keep it healthy. Hope I helped you!
Ok.


Hres of some things that I would suggest to you





-Wear Mascara to make your eyelashes longer. It will make you eyes stand out more.





-Wear Eyeliner


Apply bottom eyeliner. Blacks best. Try not to wear thick other wise it ruins it all.





Because of your thick brown hair I suggest you wear Eyeshadow. Not too much. Something Darker than your skin colour but not too dark.





Apply some lip gloss.


If not. Apply red lipstick. Reds good on you.#





Hope this helps!
firls of all NO foundation you have GREAT skin, second you need some liquid eyeliner, what u do i use it on top of your eyelids and make them look like they are smiling if u get me :) and use eyeliner on the insides and obv mascara, use a pink rosey coloured blusher for ur cheeks dont use it on the apples of ur cheek just ur cheek bone and a lip gloss the same colour as ur blusher.





for ur hair; its beatuiful, but u wud lookgreat with a side fringe :D btw your sooooo pretty :D. Hope i helped
That pic of u is lovely, u look v natural and ur hair is fab so like that! Then for weekends a bit of lippy, blush and a bit of colour on ur eyes, for during the day just keep it natural and simple!





x
your really pretty! so dont wear


foundation you dont need it. you


could probably wear a powder lyk


bare minerals or something.


but wear eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow


and lipgloss that would look good!
maybe:


-eyeshadow


-eyeliner (if allowed)


-mascara





hair


-bun


-ponytail


-straight
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment