Sunday, July 25, 2010

What should I do for hair and makeup for the 1st day of school?

I already have a cute outift but i need to know what I should do for hair and makeup. Im going into 8th grade so nothing to hard to do or over the top. I have light skin tone and hazel gold eyes. I was thinking just straighten my hair and use lip gloss and shadow. Is this enough? Suggestions any1?What should I do for hair and makeup for the 1st day of school?
Try to go more natural, like you said.





You dont want to give anyone a bad first impression.





Lipgloss, mascara maybe, and some loose powder.





Eyeshadow, But not bright colors like blue and purple.





Maybe a light bronze color, or darker greens and plums.What should I do for hair and makeup for the 1st day of school?
what are you wearing? im still trying to figure mine out! (im going into 8th grade too) e-mail me at: gangsteraubrey@yahoo.com





okayy so yeah your hair i would just straighten it and the shadow N lipgloss would be really cute!! =D maybe some powder if ur shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment