Monday, July 26, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup tommorow?

I have a field trip tommorow and don't know how to do my makeup and hair!! My crush is gonna sit next to me on the bus and i wanna look cute!!! I have curly brown hair that falls a little bit above my chest, brown eyes, a double eyelid, tan skin, and i have glasses.


P.S. This is my friend asking this question, not me. She's Italian and I'm Japanese.How should I do my hair and makeup tommorow?
Pull half your hair up and leave the rest down, I used to have long hair and mine is curly and i LOVED my hair that way.


I wear glasses too and LOVE liquid liner on my top lid, and mascara that makes my lashes look long. It makes your eyes pop behind your glasses. Keep you face simple, just a bit of foundation and a touch of blush to give some color, along with a pretty gloss with high shine to make your lips look kissable.How should I do my hair and makeup tommorow?
leev the hair curly... black eyelienr (Urban Decay 24/7) and mascara (covergirl lashblast)...Curl lashes with a revlon lashcurler... Neutrogena mineral sheers blush in Natural Apricot...VS Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Peach Sorbet. 2 for $12 so pick another color for fun...hope i hlpd :]
put your hair in a loose bun and wear a light pink eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment