Monday, July 26, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup?

Tomorrow at school we have a dance and I need help with my hair and makeup. I am wearing a white v-neck and skinny jeans with coral wedges and a long coral necklace and coral earrings. My hair is a little past my shoulders and is naturally straight and hard to curl. If you could help that would be awesome. ThanksHow should I do my hair and makeup?
For your hair you should take the front section (as if you had bags) and then tease it and bobby pin it to make a bump. Either that or take the time to curl it cuz that wuld look really good too.


For makeup i normally use bronzer on my cheeks, nose and forhead. Also pencil eyeliner on your bottom lashes and liquid eyeliner on your top. White eye shadow would look good with your white top too.


good look and have fun at the dance!How should I do my hair and makeup?
Well, you could always go with a cute updo if it's hard to curl and just curl the bits that fall out of it. Twist your hair up and fasten it with a cute barrette, shake some strands of your hair out if you don't already have some bangs, and just curl those.





As far as makeup goes, winged eyeliner is always good for parties and such. Dramatic, sexy, easy, works for anyone. Emphasize your eyes with liner and natural tones of shadow, then use a nude lipgloss or lipstick so it's not overkill.
okaaay so obviously do ur hair straight since its hard to curl and its naturally straight.


and for makeup i would go with like a natural-ishh look, like normal skin color (but orange high lights on ur cheeks), orange-y colored eye shadow, biiiiiiig eye lashes (but only top eyelashes), and peachey-orange lip gloss
http://www.ukhairdressers.com/diy/index.鈥?/a>





this website has step by step guides on different styles..then you could just work your make-up around the style you choose :)
scrunch iiit!!!!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDVBqit4h鈥?/a>





and do a fun colored eyeshadow
hi you can try this one:


beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step


it really worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment