Monday, July 26, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup with a black and white dress for a party and a ceremony?

It's a white halter dress with a black design with a few silver sequin accents. I have 'chestnut' hair (that what it said on the bottle, but it's my natural color too... dark brownish) that is a cross between wavy and straight, it curls really weird so I straighten it usually. My skin is tannish, like I just went to the beach and tanned, but it's not super tan. You know?





It's for a bar (bat?) mitzvah, so there is a ceremony and a party. I have pretty much five hours to prepare for the party and two for the ceremony. For the ceremony I got diamond (well, they were fifteen dollars so I'm pretty sure it's not real diamond) earrings with a ruby (once again, probably fake, but it looks real) in it and a matching necklace. For the party I got a chunky red necklace and red earrings. I don't know about shoes yet, so suggestions for that would be good too.





I usually wear just black or plum eyeliner and mascara.





Thanks and stuff.How should I do my hair and makeup with a black and white dress for a party and a ceremony?
Definitely UP!! With all that big jewelry, you want to show your face...you know what i mean?How should I do my hair and makeup with a black and white dress for a party and a ceremony?
maybe have an updo and put black and white accessories in your hair or maybe even a headband:)hope i helped:L
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment