Monday, July 26, 2010

How should i do my hair and makeup for picture day at school?

I am a freshman and i dont know how to do my hair and makeup for picture day, please be specific, i like color but only slight and I have very straight hair not easy to curl. Please Help picture day is tomorrow!!How should i do my hair and makeup for picture day at school?
if something just keep it down. And for the makeup just use something that make your eyes stand out. Good luck!!!How should i do my hair and makeup for picture day at school?
you should keep your hair straight, as for makeup you shouldn't go with foundation because it will look fake and strange in the picture, you could use a tinted moisturizer instead, don't forget to dab concealer about one shade lighter than your tinted moisturizer/foundation, dot out blemishes under the eyes and discolorations. To set your makeup and make it last all day use a translucent powder. Don't use lipstick unless you want to look older, I'd recommend lip gloss if you have a light skin tone use peach colors on the lips and natural colored blush. If you have a darker skin tone use a medium rose color for lips and a natural color blush. If you want to look natural for your picture don't use very much eyeshadow.
As natural as possible, don't go crazy on the hair and don't wear strong makeup. I would also suggest you wear black or white, my reasoning is that YOU DON';T WANT TO LOOK BACK 20 YEARS FROM NOW AND BE LIKE 'WTF WAS I THINKING!' Thats all I can tell you right now because I don't know how you look like so idk what would look best, (ex. some people look better with staight hair others with curly). Don't stress so much about it, your young, right now is the time were you can look good without trying too hard, later you'll wish you'd look like you do now.
i would recommend you have some of your hair sweep across your face and the rest of it in a hair bow.


At best something no to complex and something you can look back on and not be embarrassed to see in your senior year
why not concentrate on an education instead, geesus, since when is school a ';beauty pageant??'; serious, who cares, ...its a damn pic that when you grow up in about 10 years, you could care less about.
Beehive with white stripes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment