Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you do your hair and makeup when you go out? What do you wear?

I am just INTERESTED!How do you do your hair and makeup when you go out? What do you wear?
For my hair I go with very over the top volume with my top layers and let my bottom layers hang straight, almost everywhere I go.


Make-up wise, I usually just do what I feel like, however, always eyeliner and mascara.


I normally just wear what I want to, same old same old clothes.


I usually think in the mind set of the more dramatic the look, the better. But I think it also depends on what mood I'm in.


It's hard to say.How do you do your hair and makeup when you go out? What do you wear?
Well, I like to play up my eyes. I line them with black liner and use a cream beige shadow to lighten the eyes and then a bronze or silver color in the crease to make them pop. Black mascara of course. My hair is usually sleek and straight although sometimes I wear it curly out. I usually wear black pants and a fun silky top.
Make up)i wear avons white shimmer eyeshadow clear lip gloss.


Clothes)Ripped jean cute tank top
I were mascara, pink or blue or black eye shadow, and Dessert treats lip gloss, I just brush my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment