Sunday, July 25, 2010

What should i do with my hair and makeup for halloween?

i am going to dress in a black long sleeve shirt,long black pants, black socks and a black hooded cape. What make up should i do with my hair and make up and stuff.What should i do with my hair and makeup for halloween?
i guess you should make ur face really pale and dark around your eyes and hair in a funny way. maybe something stupid to go with it, like be an ipod commercial (add an ipod to ur outfit and dance around with it and look funny), or like do something i saw on AFV and look like a skeleton with glow sticks. something stupid is always funny if you are like over 13.What should i do with my hair and makeup for halloween?
what the **** is ******* wrong stop asking me quetions about you ask me questions about me

No comments:

Post a Comment