Sunday, July 25, 2010

How should my makeup and hair be on the first day of skewl?

well i have good skin usually dont get zits


its on the lighter side


i do have some freckles lol


i have brown/gold/green eyes


lite pink lips....





i have dark brown hair down to around my chest lower part lol


i have bangs and layers... lol


help me he eh


oferring an automatic ten pointsHow should my makeup and hair be on the first day of skewl?
What grade? If you're in high school or college do the following: Go natural looking and pretty. Highlight your goldens and downplay your freckles. Go neutral and natural.How should my makeup and hair be on the first day of skewl?
try this site for an all around good, healthy body and look.





for ur hair, try curling it with a curling iron and carefully go through ur hair with your fingers to make it wavy, then hairspray it, or straighten it. For makeup, use a light foundation, a little lip gloss, get some mascara to make your lashes nice and big, try to stay natural with your makeup and use brown or white eyeshadow (white looks good), and for eyeliner, keep it light, go from the middle out for top and bottom.
(usually the people who say that don't resolve their questions - )


anyway - use your skin care starting with a clean face. apply your moisturizer %26amp; sunscreen. Use the minerals foundations,not those on tv, the woods if full of them without filllers like this one:http://www.smokymountainminerals.com/hom鈥?/a> %26amp; a cheek %26amp; lip color in the same hue. One layer of mascara, maybe a little eye liner %26amp; a brown or green shadow. Even neutrals would be good.
look in seventeen magazine and they have a different hair style for everyday of the week plus you can look at the models and make up because they always have a few pages for models with all types of skin and you can copy their make up. but go for an im-so-careless-but-im-so-hot- just-got- back-from-summer look. haha like get beachy curls (which are very relaxed where you cant tell you actually styled it but its still pretty) and natural make up
I would have given you the page myself but i wouldn't have been able to explain it like the lady on my page did. I have the same question on my page. Check it out and see I know I really liked her ideas!


As far as makeup goes I really don't wear it but don't put too much on. Just go with a color that blends in with your skin and eyes. Just use the make up to bring out your natural beauty. Good luck!
i have very similar colouring as you. I think less is more. i wear only mascara and almay altima long wearing lip stick in blush.Its the one that has the lippy at one end and gloss on the other. You have a cool skin tone. The blush lippy looks dark in the bottle but goes on lighter...i love it..it brings out my natural skin tone and makes it look healthy i don't like a lot of make-up I think I makes you look like you're trying too hard


I don't wear foundation or blush If I do wear foundation I only wear it under my eyes .I don't know if you have straight or curly hair but I like my hair to look like I didn't spend a lot of time doing it...even if you did... I don't like ';done'; hair.
I think that straightened bangs/layers are really simple and pretty, especially if you have some face-framing pieces. Maybe buy some cute hair clips or a colorful headband to jazz up your hair?





As for your makeup, your eyes sound really pretty, so play them up a little with mascara, eyeliner, and an eyeshadow that matches something you're wearing. Foundation to even out your skin tone is a must, and just a LITTLE bit of a clear gloss on your lips.





Good luck, and I hope I helped!





(By the way... don't try to cover up your freckles. Freckles are cute!)
You are young and have a great complexion by the sound of it- I really don't think you even need to wear make up at this age - don't potentially harm your skin if you don't need to! Just put on some shiny lip gloss and you'll look great! Hair- up to you, maybe just leave it out but hold your bangs back with a cute head band/Alice band. Enjoy the first day!
mascara and brown eyeliner, lipgloss, and some brown eyeshadow





hair down with maybe a silk scarf tied in there as a headband.
don't overdress..
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment