Monday, July 26, 2010

Where can I get my hair and makeup professionally styled the day of an Oscars after party on Sunday, Feb. 22?

I need to have my hair and makeup done the morning/afternoon of Sunday, Feb. 22 for a formal Oscars event that evening and would welcome recommendations. All budget levels and locations in the Hollywood or West/South Bay area will be considered--my main concern is that it needs to be that day. Bonus: where can I have my nails done the day before?





Thanks!Where can I get my hair and makeup professionally styled the day of an Oscars after party on Sunday, Feb. 22?
Hey, I was just in LA over the weekend and my friend got her pedi at Wilshire Nails http://www.yelp.com/biz/wilshire-pro-nai鈥?/a>


It looked amazing, and I'd recommend. Not sure on the hair appt, sorry I can't help there. I'm thinking of planning out my ensemble to watch the Oscars at my friend's party, http://www.pikkee.com/outfit_tasks/galle鈥?/a> but very jealous that you'll be heading to the real thing. Good for you!Where can I get my hair and makeup professionally styled the day of an Oscars after party on Sunday, Feb. 22?
hi you can try this one:





beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step
wow ur so cool you just ahd to include all the dates and info, as if it actually matters and as if people gives a rats a$$ about it huh

No comments:

Post a Comment