Friday, July 23, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup for my 16th birthday party?

For my 16th birthday me and some friends are going to go out to dinner and then come back to my house to hang out. I have tons of makeup, glitter eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, etc, so feel free to be creative. I'm light skinned, black %26amp; white. My hair is shoulder length, layered with side bangs, and is dark brown. My eyes are dark brown too. I'm going to wear skinny jeans, boots, and a striped shirt, if that helps. ;o) Thanks so much!How should I do my hair and makeup for my 16th birthday party?
Haha, you have great style. My hair's the same way. First, I think since you have dark brown eyes, take a bright purple eye shadow, and line it on the top of you eyes, then lightly brush on a gray eyeshadow, accent your eyebrows with white eyeshadow, along with the creases of your eyes and apply black eyeliner underneath your lash line. Add just a little bit of the glitter eyeliner, and skip the blush.How should I do my hair and makeup for my 16th birthday party?
youtube!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRY3511o6鈥?/a>





you should check out her other videos. she's awesome!
Just have fun wit it! its your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment