Monday, July 26, 2010

How should I wear my hair and makeup with my cowgirl halloween costume?

I've got very nice hair that's neither very thick nor very thin. Texture can very between African curly, and Asian striaght. I'm dressing as a cowgirl this year. Any suggestions? Also, how should I do my makeup? I'm addicted to thick eyeliner, but I'm not sure if that would exactly fit the costume. The goal is to go as genuine as possible, rather than cheesy, or too sexy...How should I wear my hair and makeup with my cowgirl halloween costume?
You should have braids, two of them, and more towards the front. Big ribbons if you've got them.





A little eyeliner is ok, but if you're feeling bold, use it to put freckles on your cheeks. Cowgirls get lots of freckles on the range :)How should I wear my hair and makeup with my cowgirl halloween costume?
How about 2 french braids in your hair. As far as the eyeliner and make up, just lighten it up a bit. You don't want to look like a cowgirl hooker!:-)
Braids--french or regular. I like Milkoholic's idea of dotting a few freckles across your cheeks and nose with brown eyeliner or pencil.
watch the movie the Beverly hill billy's
I'm not sure what you should do. But send pictures to me. Love to see 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment