Monday, July 26, 2010

I have fair skin an medium soft brown hair, What makeup techniques an colors would be good for me?

What colors would look best on me? like should i use blush or not? i dont know i just need advice please?I have fair skin an medium soft brown hair, What makeup techniques an colors would be good for me?
use alot of nuetrals


i like it when my skin is fare


i wouldnt use blush but thats my opinion


and as always black eyeliner.....i couldn't live without itI have fair skin an medium soft brown hair, What makeup techniques an colors would be good for me?
use a really light pink blush. and you should use a tinted lip balm, something 1 shade darker than your natural lip color. and do a natural colored eyeshadow on the space between your lid and your eyebrow, this evens it out and covers up unplucked hair. use a light purple on the lid and dark gray in the crease. light brown eyeliner, all the way across on the top and halfway on the bottom. where ever you stop at the bottom is the point that will look the widest. a little black mascara and your done :)
The easiest, most flattering face to put on each morning is medium brown eyeliner, dark mascara, light pink blush, and a soft pink lip. If you have no finesse with eyeliner, you can also just wear a coppery-brown shadow to bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment