Friday, July 23, 2010

My mom just suddenly made me stop wearing dark makeup. how do i still be emo with makeup and hair?

i have short choppy hair that i try to tease and looks horrible and i have fair skin and blue eyes.My mom just suddenly made me stop wearing dark makeup. how do i still be emo with makeup and hair?
Hey there I am Hallie I know exactly what you are talking about i have the same type of mom. ( sorry 4 my spelling it is really bad ) haha lol me and my sister alex are both pretty much emo. ( but ps i have a ? about emo too so if you wanna help me out with that it would be awsome ) haha lol so your ? is how do i be emo with just make up and hair and my awnser is be unique my mom is really flexible but strict at the same time she lets me be me..... oh yeah sorry your ? haha lol being emo dont mean u need to be dark and scary you can have fun lol me and my bf are both emo even though he thinks i am far from it well emo for hair try hat i did ( and only do this if your mom says it is ok ) i dyed my hair black with red hilights i got instant results every one noticed lol of with make up idk about you but i wont leave the house with out any make up so i get it ok try doin black or grey eye shadow t will give you the dark but not to dark and remember to just keep it on yo lids my bff puts it near her eye brows and it looks HORRIBLE so plz dont do it lol and if this helped you out plz add the to your friends list i really need friends i am new and a social our cast so i could use some one to spill to lol if you dont mind well E-mail me ^_^ BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My mom just suddenly made me stop wearing dark makeup. how do i still be emo with makeup and hair?
i would say stop trying to label yourself...but if you really feel you HAVE to be emo...try teasing you hair and wearing ';emo'; clothes. but then again, being an emo isn't just about clothes, hair, and makeup...isn't it more like what you feel and stuff???
you don't.


she might be trying to tell you something.


maybe you should actually be yourself, instead of trying to be emo, which obviously isn't working for you.





i seriously don't understand why everyone's so fake now.
Listen to your mom. Even SHE knows everyone hates the people who try to be ';emo'; and ';scene';.
Poser.
I think you should listen to mom!!! She's helping/saving you!!! Say no to emo!!!
Emo? why would u want to look emo, no offense, but why would u want to label urself hun?? be yourself!
***
u can b a scene girl and wear bright make up

No comments:

Post a Comment