Monday, July 26, 2010

Did you have your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding?

I am debating whether I am going to do this or not. I don't really want to spend a lot of money on it, but at the same time, I look at it as a once in a lifetime opportunity. What are your thoughts? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do it? How much did it cost?Did you have your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding?
I had both my hair and makeup done and it was such a good investment. Those pictures will last a lifetime, you want to look your best. For both services I think I paid around $200 (total).Did you have your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding?
I had both done professionally. I can't recall the cost, but it was very reasonable (under $200 for both). In fact, my mom, who said she didn't want her make up done professionally, changed her mind as she saw the results my make-up.





I think you should definitely have both done!
Well since I am not good at doing hair, I have scheduled a professional to do mine and my bridesmaids and our make up. In pictures, you need a bit more make up and they know what they are doing. I know it is pricey but I would rather pay now than regret it later and hate the pics. Good luck.
No, I had my hair and makeup professionally done. You should also have yours professionally done for your pictures, so you don't have any regrets after you see your pictures.
I don't wear makeup, so I didn't worry about that part. I had a friend do my hair. She's had lots of experience doing hair for weddings. We did a couple of trial runs before the wedding. It turned out great! I loved it and thought it was beautiful.
Yes I intend to get both done professionally. They wouldn't look that great if I was left to do it myself. And it's the one time in your life that you will be the center of attention so you should want to look your best.
Yes I got my hair and makeup professionally done. Like you said, it's once in a lifetime opportunity and i feel that it is money well-spent.
I didn't... but then I am going bald !!!!





Joking apart I agree with previous answers, unless you have a friend who is a hairdresser, go get it done.... it is as you say a once in a lifetime thing.
Yes, do it. Get it done professionally. It'd your wedding and it's a very special event. :) Congrats!
I had my hair and make up done professionaly and it only costs $150. i think every girl needs to have her hai and make up done professionaly because u only get married once and u need to look good. %26lt;3
I had my hair done, but not my makeup. For some reason, makeup people always want to put bright pinks on me and I think it looks terrible. My hairdo only cost $25.
YES! get it done! you don't want to be worrying on your special day weather or not you'll mess up or it will come out ok, and you should be pampered on your wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment