Sunday, July 25, 2010

What should I do with hair, makeup, outfit?

Tommorrow, I'm wearing a bold eye color that involves blues, whites, and blacks. Don't ask, it's cuter than it sounds.I'm also wearing blue and white nail polish. I'm gonna leave my lips bare, but what should I do with my cheeks? Also, I have no idea what to wear! Ideas? I'm trying to impress a boy I like. And what about hair? SHould I curl it like usual?What should I do with hair, makeup, outfit?
if youre trying to impress a guy leave your hair like usual and dont totally change from what you`d normal wear he will notice... and that might not be good...... so if you normal wear a t-shirt and jeans... wear a pair of jeans that make your butt and legs look good and a nice t-shirt... try to keep your makeup close to your normal style you dont want to look like you try to hard.....





what about plain cheeks to bring more attention to yours eye.. it shoulds cool

No comments:

Post a Comment