Friday, July 23, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup for school pictures?

I am going to be a Sophomore! Yet, I want a good yearbook photo.





My hair is about an inch past my shoulders, should I just straighten it and pin my bangs back? Or what other Ideas do you have!





And for make up, My eyes are bigger than the rest of my face, how should I do my eyeliner?How should I do my hair and makeup for school pictures?
Hi.


I think you would look best if you put black eyeliner on and white eyeliner on the corners of your eye's water line. (So you look more awake.) And it depends on which eye color you have for eyeshadow. Here: Brown eyes: blue eyeshadow. Green eyes: purple eyeshadow. Blue eyes: brown eyeshadow. And black mascara. And just a little bit of tinted lip gloss. Hair: It might look good in a messy bun. TIPS: darker color more towards your nose and lighter color as you go to your ears. You don't have to but adding shimmer, or sparkle dust on your eyes is very pretty. ALSO, try this look out on a friday night or sometime if you don't like it, then ok, but at least you won't not like it the day of your pictures, you won't have time to redo it.


~MakeUp Chick.How should I do my hair and makeup for school pictures?
I think you should straighten your hair and as for your bangs, if you have shaped bangs (like side swept etc) then I say leave them down. If your bangs do not have shape to them I would say pin them back into a side poof.


As for your makeup, don't do any bright eye shadows or eyeliners, because chances are, when you look back at the picture at the end of the year you will regret it, so just do some simple black eyeliner and mascara.
Straightened hair looks really nice in school photos, I'm a junior and have had some good and bad photo experience. Both of my sisters have large eyes and one of them sells mary kay. I would use some black or maybe green eyeliner just on the upper eyelid with some eyeshadow. All of this depends on what color your eyes are and what color your outfit is. Hope this helps
Try straightening it and if you have a good crimper try crimping your hair to make messy, distinguished waves (try using shaping cream), and then brush the hair on the top of your head back and clip it.





For make-up, wear a lot of mascara and use a lighter eye-liner-but only draw it 2/3rd's of the way.





Hope this helps =)
I think straighten it then clip your bangs back it would be soo cute DO IT GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment