Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to keep skin clear and fast, good makeup/ hair ideas, and clothes?

how to get my skin cleared up and as quick as possibe? How to keep eye liner on all day?How to get my skin tan (legs)? Good clothes ideas... where are the best places to shop? What are some good layering ideas for shirts? where to get good/ cute shoes? please helpHow to keep skin clear and fast, good makeup/ hair ideas, and clothes?
Oh my god. This is the longest question ever. lol.


These are all things that every girl wants to know! :]





To keep your skin clear you need to find a good routine for yourself. My skin has been pretty clear lately and I have been getting a chemical peel every other week, I wash my face in the morning and at night (with cetaphil. It works great for me but everyone's skin is different so it is pretty much trial and error... in any case if you break out a lot look for some kind of face wash with salilic acid or benzyl peroxide, they KILL zits).


And wear sunscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE. There are alot of good oil free versions at the drugstore. I like Neutrogena. Just make sure it is both non-comedagenic and oil free or you could break out.





For the eyeliner, buy the good kind like MAC and layer a bit of translucent powder over it to help it stay all day.





For the tan, use tanning lotion. Tanning beds are so 1997 and give you wrinkles. Just make sure to exfoliate beforehand or you'll be spoltchy.





The best places to shop imo are Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom (for shoes esp), Wet Seal, Express and Charlotte Russe.





Layer thin shirts together because if there are too many thicker shirts together you will look kind of chunky. Try layering lacy tank tops with sundresses. That's going to be one of the hot trends for the summer.





And the shoes- Nordstrom is the best. I'm in love with Steve Madden.





Good luck with all of this :] !!How to keep skin clear and fast, good makeup/ hair ideas, and clothes?
Well for clearing up skin,I wash my face repeatedly through the day.And not just a few but almost everytime I go into the bathroom.With only water,if you use cleaning stuff to much your skin will get irratated
use reg dove soap for best results of clean skin.





eyeliner- just fix it every 2-3 hours





tan- by the sun or fake tan





For the pther answers i would say HOLLISTER or FOREVER 21
use tanning lotion for legs... vans has some cute shoes! i would advise you not to buy tank tops at abercrombie, most of mine just rip =(

No comments:

Post a Comment