Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you wear your hair and makeup?

I really only wear some light eyeliner on my top lid. My hair is just kind of wavy and free and really all I do is just brush it in the morning. People think I'm pretty though, but I feel like I don't wear enough makeup or style my hair enough to be considered feminine looking. Oh well I would just rather sleep in in the morning than spend an hour doing makeup, lol. So what do you do, I'm just curious.How do you wear your hair and makeup?
I wash my hair, rinse it. Then I apply conditioner only to the long parts of my hair-NEVER ON THE ROOTS! I twist my hair up in a clip while I wash my body. Then I use a face cleanser, rinse that off followed by a face scrub and rinse that off. I use a comb to rinse/comb most of the conditioner out of my hair. I dry myself and spray body spray. I brush my teeth and rinse with mouth wash. I then apply my foundation, then my powder. I then spread white eye shadow over both eyelids. Then I apply my choice of eyeshadow in an arc motion across the middle of the eyelid. Put on black liquid eyeliner. Let that dry. Then I brush on my blush on my cheeks, a bit on the tip of my chin and a little on the sides of my nose (styling tip to make your nose look slender-it works!). After that I curl my lashes, apply black mascara on the bottom then the top in that order of both eyes. Depending on the source of lip applicator I do that. Then I go back and curl my lashes one last time. Do a brisk sweep of my make up with my powder brush and I am done. Sounds like it takes a long time but I can do this in 45 minutes.. Add another 20 minutes if I straighten or 10 if I blow dry curly. Get dressed and press my choice of perfume and I am done!!!How do you wear your hair and makeup?
I wake up at seven o'clock, then sleep in until 7:40 when my mom/dad yells at me to get up. I throw on deodorant and clothes, then go to my bathroom. There, I brush my hair (it's very thick and wavy) and comb in some leave-in conditioner. I brush my teeth, use my mouth wash, etc. I put some suncreen on my face, then do my make-up.





First, I put on my basic eyeshadow (a bit darker than skin tone all over my eye, then darker shadow on the crease, and blend.) Then I line my top and bottom inside lids with black eyeliner. I take out my color pallete and choose two pretty shades (blue and purple, green and gold, yellow and red, etc.) or two matching shades (dark blue and light blue, dark green and light green, etc.) and put the lighter color all over my eye and the darker color on the crease or all over the lid (depending on how dramatic I want it to be.)





Then, I put on chapstick and a tiny bit of lipgloss, and I'm good to go! All together, this takes about ten minutes.


:]
if im washing my hair that morning:


i get up at about 6;30 and wash my hair with tigi catwalk curls rock shampoo and the condition it with the matching conditioner. then i get out of the shower about 6;55 and wrap my hair in a towel. then i put on deodrant, perfume and my school uniform (eeeww ;|). next i go down have breakfast etc and go up and brush my teeth. my school is very strict on make up, we aren't supposed to wear ANY, so the only make up i apply is; beige eyeshadow, foundation, bronzer, mascara, faint eyeliner and lipgloss. then i either blow dry my hair and put it up, blow dry and straighten it or scrunch it as it is naturally curly. then im done :) this takes about an hour and a half rofl :)





if im not washing my hair i do the same but just skip out the in-the-shower bit and i get longer in bed :D





x
My hair is naturally curly. So I just wash it in the morning, apply leave in conditioner, defrizz cream, and gel - and then I scrunch it. Then I wrap it up in a t-shirt and do my makeup. After my makeup, I unwrap my hair and diffuse it until it's 60-70% dry. Then I let it air dry.





For my makeup, I put loose powder on my eyelids to soak up oil. Then I use eyeliner on my waterline %26amp; to tightline. Then I put some eyeliner on my upper lashline. Then some volumizing mascara. Then some bronzer on my cheekbones, and some lipgloss (:
well...first off since im still young and i am a big sleepyhead, in the morning i don't really put on any makeup, but when it is then weekends i just put some foundation (powder...duh), mascara (takes a long time cuz i want it clean, black, and even and lengthened) and lip gloss. the way i do my hair is just wake up in the morning and just it comb it a little bit. its straight, but pin straight, it just normal i guess...
I wake up at 6:15, brush my teeth, wash my face, and then I straighten my hair. Then I put on facial lotion, get dressed, and then put my make-up on. I usually wear a powder and I use black liquid eyeliner on the top lid of my eyes. It takes me until 7:30 to be ready. I try hard. :\
i get up at 6 and shower, all the works, shampoo, condition, face face and body, blowdry and straighten my hair, do my makeup, get dressed, drink a smoothy hehe


for my makeup: dark brown on top lide (kinda thick), black mascara, and foundation
i wake up atttt.....6:30 and hit the snooze button over...and over.....lmao then its 7 :o!!! haha but i wake up grab w/e im wearing that day andddd thennn i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth wash my face put liquidishhh foundation stuff on and then a little bit of powder foundationnnn eye liner mascara andd lip gloss and get dressed :/ yupppp! thatss itt haha oh and then go to skool
my hair is naturally straight so i just comb it in the morning... style my hair by tying it or just let it flow on my shoulders sometimes i put cute hair clips too... my makeup is very light... pressed face powder and lipgloss... and i'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment