Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the bast way to do my hair and makeup for a female mobster costume?

My skin color is a tawny beige color, i have hazel/green eyes and staight brown hair abt 6 in past my shoulder.What is the bast way to do my hair and makeup for a female mobster costume?
Hmm..not sure. I have never seen a real photo of a female mobster. I would say a pony tail.What is the bast way to do my hair and makeup for a female mobster costume?
Hair: Very sleek (try to straighten it) and in a pony (with a lock wrapped around the elastic) or a wrap. A wrap is best if you are wearing a hat.


Makeup: Very dramatic eyes or lips, or seeing it's Halloween, both. Lips red and eyes black or dark eyeliner.


Nothing girlie or delicate.


Have fun.
well i think a bob is so mobster like. but if you have long hair and want to keep it long, then just give it a few tussled curls. as far as the makeup, you should really play up your eyes. use black mascara and eyeliner. and you might want to use the smoky eye effect for your eyeshadow. remember it is going to be dark so it will look heavy in the light. experiment and adjust with different lightings to get the desired effect. Have fun!!!
Female mobster? God luck with that. I guess just keep your hair straight and in a pony tail. Or put it in a bun and wear a hat over it. For make up I'm not really sure. I guess you could wear red lipstick and dark eyeliner and eyeshadow. But nothing too girlie. I hope this helps! *smiles*
put it in a ponytailand curl it !
sleek hair pulled back, dark eyeshadow, dark rouge to accentuate the hollows of your cheeks, red lipstick
I think a slick, tight ponytail with darker eye and lip colors.
Everyone so far has said go with the slicked back look-which is mobsterish..if you have a hat I say go with that.





Other wise I say go with big volumous curls. Mobsters girls and Mafia wifes are always over the top gorgeous. There is a good how to if you go here (its on the 2nd page of the tutorials)





www.beautywhore.net





I was thinking something similar to that. Good luck lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment