Sunday, July 25, 2010

How should I wear my hair and makeup at my high-school graduation?

I want to look nice at graduation and my graduation party afterwards so i want to look formal for the graduation and casual for the after party.How should I wear my hair and makeup at my high-school graduation?
If it's long, do loose curls then pin it half up, for the party after you can take it down and just have big loose curlsHow should I wear my hair and makeup at my high-school graduation?
I don't think you should dress up all fancy like you do for prom. I think straight hair would be the way to go because thats sophisticated. As for the make-up, i would just wear it as usual but dress it up a bit more.
Well for graduation I think an up-do would look good, but go moderate of your makeup. I think it would look good if you matched it to colors similarly to your gown. It would look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment