Friday, July 23, 2010

What Products Do You Use To Look Perfect All Day For School Hair/Makeup?

What Do You Guys Use???


My Makeup usually comes off, well the concealer, which are covering redness on my face,


and my hair usually flickers at the end! So annoying, ? Whats ur to the rescue products :)?What Products Do You Use To Look Perfect All Day For School Hair/Makeup?
I use different eye shadows everyday and sometimes I just use liner and no shadows. But here's a few things that I GOTTA have:





1.) Concealer as my eyeshadow primer-


So many girls have their eyeshadow come off their eyelids because they don't prime their lids with a liquid foundation or concealer (high end brands make primers for your shadows, drugstore brands haven't caught onto it yet but Carmindy's makeup line with Sally Hansen does have primer, it can be found at any makeup store or even H-E-B.) All you need is the size of a raindrop and using your ring finger, rub it into your lid from lashline to brow bone. Even if you don't plan on going that high with your shadow, it will even out the skintone because with just a little it will look weird.





2.) Moisturizer


I use one by Mary Kay called Velocity. I've been using it for years and I love it. I don't use any foundation, just blush. However, you should always moisturize your face before applying foundation because if you have dry and crackly skin and then you put on foundation it will just further expose dry and crackly skin. It also sort of primes your face to keep the foundation going on. After moisturizer, applying the liquid foundation, then powder and then concealer. Always go wet dry wet dry, because the dry (powder) will seal the wet (liquid) and lock it in so it won't melt off your face. Even if you want a little converage mix the moisturizer with foundation.


Check out this video for some help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceZ5f4IBn鈥?/a>





Those are my suggestions from my makeup collection to help you out. I hope that they shed some light on your problem and if not, I hope you find the answer soon!What Products Do You Use To Look Perfect All Day For School Hair/Makeup?
i don't use any make up on my skin.if your skin is uneven toned or have scars etc ,you can use concealer but personally i tend to avoid it coz i don't need any.


i use ponds white beauty detox and then apply a sunscreen over it. kohl for my eyes and a good pink lip balm
makeup remover %26amp; more makeup! :)
i love love love maybelline products. for my hair i use got to be smooth hairspray and it smells so good too.
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment