Friday, July 23, 2010

How should i do my hair, makeup etc for skiing?

How should i do my hair, makeup etc for skiing?


I'm going skiing tomorrow,


how should i do my hair makeup etc. for skiing?


My coat is white and my snowpants are black.


This is what my hair is like, straight does not stay all day when i am skiing!


http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/sp鈥?/a>How should i do my hair, makeup etc for skiing?
You could do french braided pigtails or put in back in a headband to keep it out of your face. You should keep your make-up fairly natural since you are going to be outdoors, so maybe just your basic foundation, mascara, sheer lip gloss and a little blush and you should be all set!How should i do my hair, makeup etc for skiing?
i would do light make up for skiing, concealer, eyeliner and a lip-gloss that also protects against the sun. For your hair i would wash it blow dry straighten and then put it in a low side pony tail( if you have bangs clip them up) and put some hair spray so it hold and voila!
you're going to get sweaty, and messy. why would you even bother doing hair and makeup?





put on some mascara and go with it.
put it in a pony tail w/ a poof! and just do ur makeup how u usually do it.
her hair is pretty....i would leave it down

No comments:

Post a Comment