Sunday, July 25, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup for graduation?

My dress is a kind of dark purple. I have blue eyes, fair skin, and platinum hair down to my boobies haha





Im not sure what to do for my hair or makeup. I dont want anything too crazy, but I also don't want it to be totally boring.





Ideas?How should I do my hair and makeup for graduation?
I dont have many ideas about make up, but for your hair I think you should wear it all down, and curl it.





That way it will look dressy for the occasion, and it is a very classic look.





Dont wear it up since you will have your cap on and that would look badHow should I do my hair and makeup for graduation?
well i would stay natural--becuase I know on my graduation day in '07 it was like 95 degrees out and the ladies who wore makeup it was like smearing down their face--ew--








i just did some white eyeliner(not a lot though) and beige eyeshadow--kept it simple--





as for your hair put it in a cute bun--or like one side pony(the long kind not the up kind%26lt;--if that makes sense





anyways good luck
I love your hair in the profile pic...deffinetly go with that!! Keep the make-up light especially if it's an outside graduation, all your work of beautiful make-up may melt away in the heat of the sun. Go with a bronzer(bonnebell is the best,Wal-greens,$4) and a shimmer to finish off to make you look fresh. Maybe a goldish eyeshadow below the brow line and a nude or clear lip gloss(top it off with gold flip flops and a gold hand-bag:)
I would either get a tan...or get a ';air brushed tan';..probally try a style of hair up..with little sexy whispies falling down..If you don't want the ';tan'; look...do wear make up..make the eyes look stunning !!!...





this will be a night of memories...and these pics will be around forever..so look ';hot'; !!!
Hair - get a spiral curling iron and curl 1 inch sections, and start about 4 - 6 inches away from your roots. Then pull into a low side pony and let your bangs [if you have them] out.





Make up - Smokey eye! Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow quad in Velvet Crush - http://www.maybellinenewyork.ca/caeng/pr鈥?/a>
I think you should curl it





like this:





http://i29.tinypic.com/10z3bs6.jpg








and your makeup..


do smokey eyes.





it'll look cute.
Going by your display pic you look like you are graduating from middle school, so I say a cute sun dress.
get your hair out of your face and lighten up on the make up! Accentuate your face, don't cover it!
verry tight hair up in ponytail if you want it down it always looks good when you really curl your hair.
mohawk
you should leave your bangs out and put an headband in then put ur hair in a side ponytail:]


hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment