Friday, August 20, 2010

Any tips for doing hair and makeup on a friend who has passed away?

My good friend has passed away. I have never done this before and I am nervous. Has anyone done it? Any tips???Any tips for doing hair and makeup on a friend who has passed away?
Go natural. Make the friend look like in death what they looked like in life. Remember who they were.Any tips for doing hair and makeup on a friend who has passed away?
I'd say make that friend look like how she look like when she felt prettiest.
That sucks you have to do that! I'm sooo sorry! I would probably hire a proffesional, I'd be too creeped out. But if you have to do it, go natural on the makeup. For hair, I guess do whatever you think looks best. Eww I don't know, the image of someone curling a dead persons hair is really weird, LOL. But seriously, I'm SO sorry for your loss! I just wanna cry for you! : ( good luck and stay positive!
Do something natural, but still give a bit of soft color on the eyelids, like baby pink or baby blue... depending on what she will be wearing. Keep it light and neutral. I'm sorry for the loss hun, I know how you feel. A good friend of mine passed away a few months ago and it still hurts. God bless.
o my god i feel so bad for u any way me and my sis ter were suposed to do it for my grandma but my uncle said that u should hire a pro so i think u should do the same but if u choose nit to u should just get over the fier and do it okay hun
Go for natural colours, they won't contrast so badly with the paler skin. Keep it simple and natural, there's no need for them to be dolled up. A nice natural look is the most respectful.
I thought the funeral parlor would do that. Maybe they will let you watch and make suggestions.
...wot????

No comments:

Post a Comment