Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is your boyfriend allowed to like how you do your hair and makeup?

My girlfriend has issues about me liking how she looks for other people. Other guys may like the way she does her hair and makeup but when I told her I like it she stopped! When I asked her why she told me she stopped because I told her I like it. She says other boys can like it because they dont tell her they like it. Do you mind if your bf likes how you look?Is your boyfriend allowed to like how you do your hair and makeup?
That is the oddest thing Ive ever heard. I love it when my husband tells me how he likes my hair and make up....and when he likes something, I continue to do what he likes. I want his attention....not anyone else's.Is your boyfriend allowed to like how you do your hair and makeup?
Sounds like she's a little off. I thought girls liked being told they looked good.
hmm =/ weird.. if my bf gave me compliments about my hair %26amp; makeup id love it..
hhmmm..
that's kind of weird that she stopped


a lot of my friends try to please their bfs if they like what they're doing.
Of course, its a nice compliment, i dont know why she wont like it when you compliment her.
ask her '; should i go and suggest someone's girlfriend '; coz thats what u like!!!
I work for the same company as my bf but we work in separate departments so we don't see each other that often and if we do it's from a distance. I came home from work one day and he said ';you looked hot today';. I said ';what?';. He said ';your hair, I like it like that';. So, I wore it the same for him the next day. He does this every time I do something new now. I am stoked that he notices! I am not interested in impressing anyone but him. When he compliments me, I feel lucky not disappointed.
Hell no, Thats what makes me feel the best. I've been goin out with my BF for like 2 years and of course i know he think im beatiful, but he doesnt tell me very often, becsuae he thinks i know what he thinks, but it makes me fell really good when he tells me nice things. And no offence, but if other guys liked the way she looks they would tell her.


Maybe you could not say anything for a little while, and just drop little comments every once in a while to tell her that shes beatiful, its more specail if you dont hear it as much.
Yes I mind if my bf likes how I look. I would mind even more if he started dictating to me how I SHOULD look !!!
i like it my bf likes how i look. Though i have my own ideas on what look nice on me. He is allowed to give me inputs. if i find it ok, then i will take into considersation his inputs.
It sounds like she is playing head games....call her out on it and tell her that you want a relationship with her minus the drama. She shouldn't be concerned one bit about what other guys like, anyway.
u might be making her feel insecure. she might think u only like her cuz she does her makeup and hair that way. u have to let her know that she is beautiful on her own.
I don't understand why she stopped. If it was me I would be happy that you noticed and said that it looked good. I love to be told I look good by my BF.
tis is rely weird...cz i purposely make my hair n make up nice jz 2 please my bf

No comments:

Post a Comment