Monday, August 23, 2010

What should my hair and makeup be for my school dance?

The theme is superheros and im just wearing my little brother's shirt and underneath i will have a cami on so i wont be showing my tummy. But im not sure what i should do for my hair and makeup. Any thoughts?What should my hair and makeup be for my school dance?
I'm guessing it's casual...





Wash it the night before and braid it while it's wet, sleep with the braids...then take them out in the morning. your hair should be wavy. Fix it in a high ponytail.





Then, coverup your face with concelar, powder or whatever you use and do brown eyeliner, mascara and clear lipglossWhat should my hair and makeup be for my school dance?
it depends what kind of dance you're doing.


if it's hip hop, then i suggest that you pull your hair into a clean and high pony tail.


if it's more of girls' hip hop, sexy dance, you can just tie up the upper half of your hair and leave the rest untied. having some hair tossing will make you more sexy.


and for make up, usually for dance, i'll just pile on eyeliner.
a french braid says sophisticated yet i can still kick some supervillian butt girl


it depends on the clothes for the make up


id say a full color lip gloss/stick really deep


mascara and liner and foundation
If it's a superhero theme, go for really BRIGHT eyeshadow that you might not be able to get away with in ';real life.'; Try a bright gold or an electric blue or a hot pink. L'Oreal HIP makes some awesome high-pigment colours. Their hot pink is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment