Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I wear my hair and makeup with this homecoming dress?

Homecoming is in 3 weeks. I just bought this strapless dress and I don't know how to do my hair and makeup.





This is the dress:





http://sc7img.dillards.com/zoomImage.jsp鈥?/a>





PS. I am fair skinned with dark brown hair that falls 2 or 3 inches below my shoulders. Any suggestions?How should I wear my hair and makeup with this homecoming dress?
I think hair down in loose waves would look really cute with that dress, I had a similar one for a formal and I wore my hair like this http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>





I'd go simple with the make up: light blush, lip gloss, and a subtle smokey eyeHow should I wear my hair and makeup with this homecoming dress?
I like the dress, should wear it like the model has it but maybe use different eye shadow stuff, not sure what colors. Other than that just keep it simple, problem is girls today wear too much makeup and make the dress look like a hoar wore it. So go easy on the makeup and have fun at your prom if your senior and if your not good luck anyway.
i would put my hair back in a straight slick ponytail, with side bangs out, and head band.





make up;


i would keep it light,


dark brown eyeliner, white and pink eyeshadow.





mine?;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Good choice of the dress ! IT'S SO CUTE %26gt;_%26lt;


Uh... from your description I would prefer you leave your hair down...maybe a little wavy and some glitter to go with the dress.


( Don't put glitter if your hair is too thick)


makeup... uh... depend on your face structural.


sorry...
Wear your hair down with curls, kinda like in the picture, and light on the makeup, no dark colors.
hair down and wavy/curly and do light mascara, eyeliner and pink or a light gold eye shadow. maybe as light pink or nude lipgloss
you should wear ur hair like the model and not so much makeup maybe some light blush, masscara, and light eyeshawdo.= )

No comments:

Post a Comment