Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do with my hair and makeup?

For a formal dance, how should I style medium lengthed brown hair?





I have brown/hazelish eyes. purple looks good but I need some suggestions.





Does a sparkly pink dress sound cute? I am worried I will look terrible.





Help! Thanks!What should I do with my hair and makeup?
i think you should wear blue eye shadow


for your hair: curled, half down, half up


sparkly pink sounds REALLY BEAUTIFUL


i hope you have the time of ur life


and don't worry your Look gorgeous!!!!!!


xox : ]What should I do with my hair and makeup?
http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/images/natural-curly-hair-updos-15.jpg


http://www.hairstyleschat.com/images/prom-hairstyles-for-long-hair.jpg





These are the perfect hair styles for you. Definitely stick some fancy hair pieces that match your outfit. They have the best hair pieces at an accessory store n the mall called Amuze. Also, it your hair isn't long enough, at the mall, they have a ton of realistic hair extension clip-ons.
well pick your best dress and cute shoes (that match) a cute purse and maybe put your hair in a fancy bun with little diamonds or leave your hair down and put a cute headband!





hope u like my idea :D
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment