Monday, August 23, 2010

How long does it take you to do your hair and makeup in the morning?

Girls.How long does it take you to do your hair and makeup in the morning?
20 minutes tops.. only 2 minutes on hair.. 5 minutes washing my face, drying it, etc.. about 12 minutes on makeups..





IF I am in hurry, late for something, I can do all that for 10 minutes..





If I am doing a lot to my hair and makeup, I am usually just do foundation and ponytail...If I want to straighten my hair, let it down, add eye liner, lipstick, etc, about 40 minutes..How long does it take you to do your hair and makeup in the morning?
I shower in the morning, so if you count blowdrying and doing my hair (usually wavy or curly with a curler) and trying to get it unfrizzy and all that, and with makeup, it takes me about 40 minutes. But maily because I'm lazy, or I leave the bathroom to eat something or something like that sometimes :P
I shave my head every two weeks with a 1/2'; guard so there really isn't anything to ';do'; with my hair except make sure I didn't sleep on it funny (so 5 seconds there).





I don't wear makeup except on special occasions, to job interviews, stuff like that. I have sensitive skin and have yet to find a makeup I can wear daily that doesn't make me break out.





All I have to do in the morning is put on clothes and grab some breakfast. It is awesome.
Normally, it takes me about 30 minutes to do my hair, only because i straighten it every morning, and about 20 minutes to do my makeup. You have to allow time for mistakes. Everything will usually never come out perfect the first time.
Showered, dressed and ready for work in 45 minutes. An hour if I don't like what I chose to wear the night before. And I dry and style my hair and wear makeup everyday (for work). I usually make coffee and prepare my lunch during that time also.
It takes me 20 minutes to get dressed and do my make-up and hair.


I actually don't know why it takes me so long, because I only use mascara and a bit eye-liner and my hair is allways good when I get out bed.. sometimes only a bit hairspray.
It takes me an hour to do my make-up, and only 3 minutes to do my hair. My hair is short and cropped, so usually I just flip my hair and brush it, then part it over the left side ;)
It takes me 10 minutes to do my makeup and 15 to do my hair. But if i'm straightening my hair it takes longer.
wow i feel ashamed to answer this.





about 40 minutes. and of that 40 minutes it takes less than 5 minutes to straighten my hair [i have a bob].








oh, and im 16.
5 minutes, I have naturally curly hair and I don't wear makeup. I have a clear complexion since I was 12. I don't want to ruin it now.
blow dry.. 10 minutes.


flatiron.. 10 minutes.


makeup.. 5 minutes.
15 minutes for hair, but that's only when I straighten it, and like 2 minutes for make up cuz all it really involves is chapstick lol



If I do a full face and straighten my hair then around an hour.


Just makeup takes 15 minutes if I do a simple eye look.


A full face can take 45 mins sometimes if I am being really picky.



Depends...if I am just going to class it takes about 15 minutes because all i do is straighten my hair. If I am going out or feel the need to look nice it takes about half an hour.
makeup: about 20 minutes.


hair: 15-20 minutes.
10 minutes, unless I have something important to do that requires a more thoughtful 'do, then maybe 20.
Sorry I am a natural beauty I don't need any time. I wear no make up because I am flawless, and I wear braids so I get my hair done maybe once a month.
It takes me about five minutes. I put on mascara, a little foundation, and lip gloss.
20 minutes doin my hair


20 minutes doin my make up



Hair - about 10 - 15 mins


Make-up - about 20
about 10-15 minutes to do make up and then about 10 minutes to do hair


so about half an hourish
1 hour if I shower and actually do my hair. Half hour to just shower and not care, which I do a lot
about 3 hours... I have to alternate between doing things and it usually drags my morning out longer.....
If I go all out and blowdry my hair and straighten it - and then the makeup...we are talking about an hour. Crazy, huh?
takes me about 5 minutes to do my makeup and 20 minutes to straigten my hair.. why you asking this question?
About 30 minutes ... If I am in a hurry I can be ready in 10 though
20-30 minutes.


And thats while getting changed as well.
I don't wear makeup but I straighten my hair every day so for my hair about 10 min.
about 45 mins for school and 1 and a half hours at the weekend..


i know its a bit ridiuclous!
2o minutes.
About 15 to 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment