Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can you get makeovers for your hair and makeup and how tos for it?

Im not the best at all at doing makeup or my hair...I want to start making changes for myself and feel better and look better....where can I get that done? Any places in the mall or at salons?Where can you get makeovers for your hair and makeup and how tos for it?
salon malls should have that available to you like even if you go into a macys or dillards or something like that they should do your make up and stuff. if you want to start doing little tricks with hair and makeup to yourself go and buy some magazines, they always have helpful tips and stuff :)Where can you get makeovers for your hair and makeup and how tos for it?
I would recommend going to your local beauty college. They will usually give haircuts for free(or really cheap). But I would be a little afraid because they are not yet pros. For makeup you can go to really any makeup store(sephora, mac, bare essentials) and they will show do your makeup and show you how to do it. But for that you usually have to spend like $40 at their store.
Depends where you live. I believe that most malls have salons that you can go to and have your hair and makeup done.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment