Monday, August 23, 2010

How would you do your hair and makeup for a masquerade ball?

My class is hosting the upcoming Sweet Heart's Ball and the theme is a masquerade. I have no idea how to do my hair and makeup and it's like in FIVE days. Help would be greatly appreciated!How would you do your hair and makeup for a masquerade ball?
Well you don't need to worry about eye makeup as you will ve wearing a mask, presumably, so just wear foundation and depending on the colour you are wearing, lipstick or natural gloss. Just put your hair up in a chignon:





re-create this timeless look by parting your hair on the side and pulling it into a ponytail at the center of your neck, the point slightly above the nape of your neck. Twist the ponytail several times, then tie it in a knot. Fasten it securely with bobby pins and you're ready to go.





Sorry, my computer wont let me post a pic. Just type Chignon in google. it is the one that is close up to her head and is not a bun. xxHow would you do your hair and makeup for a masquerade ball?
You don't need long hair for it. I can do it with my shoulder length hair. xx Report Abuse

Well you don't need to worry about eye makeup as you will vie wearing a mask, presumably, so just wear foundation and depending on the colour you are wearing, lipstick or natural gloss. Just put your hair up in a chignon:


AND I THINK U WILL LOOK GREAT
one word. DRAMAIC-YET- BEAUTIFUL . well 3 words but whatever
You could watch a few minutes of the movie Just My Luck (with Lindsay Lohan). Her character throws a huge masquerade ball in the movie and you can see what sorts of things everyone's wearing which will then give you some ideas.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment