Monday, August 23, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup for tomorrow?

I'm going on a date tomorrow. I'm pale skinned, blue eyes and I'm a red head. My hair is about two inches past my shoulders


I'm wearing these boots - http://www.newlook.co.uk/1483426/148342601/ProductDetails.aspx


Black skinny jeans


A white T shirt with 'Love Peasce Harmony' on it and a black waist coat unbuttoned.How should I do my hair and makeup for tomorrow?
Straighten your hair. Then maybe a smokey eye with a light lip color.How should I do my hair and makeup for tomorrow?
If you have curly hair, let it be curled. Wash it and put moose in to keep it looking new. If you have straight hair let you hair down, he will like the fact that you can be comfortable around him.





For the makeup, put some eyeliner and some mascara on with a dark eye shadow.
Hair: Straighten it and put it up in a half ponytail or a pouf.





Make-Up: How you normally do it but with a little extra eyeliner





Have fun on your date :)
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment