Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup?

I am going to a formal dinner for 8th grade grads at my school... and I am one of them. I got a green gress, I have green eyes and I have red/blonde/brown hair. Sorta auburn... but with more blonde highlights...


I don't know how I should do my makeup! Please help!How should I do my hair and makeup?
How exciting! Formal dinners for school are so much fun, especially for graduation. I love the color green, and I have green eyes myself. A couple of years ago at my highschool prom I wore a emerald green dress. Don't do your makeup too heavy because green is a fairly strong color. You don't want to have your makeup be too overpowering. Go natural with a bit of metallic (either gold or silver depending on what jewelry you wear). Here's an example of the natural look that would work great for you. Just add a swipe of gold or silver in the corner of the outside of your eyes (under the lower lashes, not the top ones).





http://www.piercemattie.com/beautydivisi鈥?/a>








Also, here's a slightly smokey look that's subtle, but totally gorgeous. Plus it looks great with the green:





http://www.stylephox.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>





Then keep your lips nice and glossy, and you'll be good to go!








Good luck sweetie and have fun!How should I do my hair and makeup?
a peach eyeliner, soft rosey cheeks and pale lips with gloss will compliment your tones beautifully.





for your hair depending on the length i would curl the ends, not the bangs and leave at least half down around your shoulders. very grown up, not trying too hard.





the eyes? you might line with black, but only SOFTLY on the loer lid around the lashes and a thin line on the upper lid to make them pop
well it depends on your skin tone. if you have a a cool skin tone go for cool colors. if you have warm go for warm colors. take a look at the color wheel. cool is blue green purple...warm is red orange gold... in my opinion go for a natural look. you can wear the makeup just show off what you have naturally. maybe you should go get your make up done. search in the magazines for the type of makeup you want and ask them to do something similar. go for nude colors and lusious lashes...a little blush. a makeup artist knows best, i recommend going.
Curl your hair with big rollers and waer smokey gray eyeshadow and line your top and bottom lids with black eyeliner and smudge with a q-tip then use fake eyelashes. Use little foundation and blush, then use a plae, pink lipstick and finish with a clear pipstick. Your eyes and hair be dramatic and very very pretty! Have fun!
why not green and bworn shimmers
Like ur mom lol
I would leave your hair loose, but blow dry it nicely etc. And make up - you could go for green, or brown, or maybe a really nice shimmery goldy creamy white colour for your eyes.


Don't wear too much foundation/powder cos it'll look overdone but just a bit of mascara, some colour on your eyelids, a bit of eyeliner if you wear it and I'm sure you'll look amazing!
  • rimmel eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment