Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with hair, makeup, and outfit for Picture day?

I know I had a similar question about 2 hours ago, but I didn't get many helpful responses. Anyways, I am 15, medium length wavy, thick, dark brown hair with natural light brown highlights, medium/tan skin, and my yearbook photo background will either be indigo or slate (grayish) colored. I am looking for ideas on what style and color shirt to wear, how to do my hair, and what to do for makeup. I have an idea of what I want to do, but I want some suggestions so I can decide. Thanks.Help with hair, makeup, and outfit for Picture day?
for the shirt, don't wear something too loud, because it could distract from your face.





for makeup, don't go too overboard. you might end up looking like a clown. Try wearing a rose-colored blush to add some color to your cheeks so you don't look too washed out. again, not too much, you WILL look like a clown. Lip gloss also photographs well. Wear eyeliner on the top of your eye and a tiny bit on the outer corner under your eye. If you have blue eyes, try a rich chocolate brown or simple black. For green eyes, try the brown. For brown eyes, try an emerald or forest green, it sounds weard, but it looks good. not too much, though! don't wear eyeshadow, the sparkles will look overpowering on camera. finish it off with black mascara on the top, and dab a small amount of cover-up on any blemishes or dark under-eye circles.Help with hair, makeup, and outfit for Picture day?
ok this is what u may wanna do. Wear a bright shirt to bring out the color. Wear something that has like Orange or Red or maybe even a light blue or pink. Do ur makeup the same way. Bring out the color of ur eyes. i hope this works!
i would wear you hair down and straight. do your makeup the same way you would wear it to school. but don't put tons of eye linner on for pictures it doesn't look that great. just a light brown that is noticeable but not too dark. for your shirt it wondent really madder cuzzz it wont really show up but don't get all dressed up for it wear a plane cute cut top. but nothing too bright like not orange or red.maybe a white, blue, or a pinkish top but make sure it is not a Bright pink it should be a settle pink.
I have some pics of styles i would choose: (from JC Penny hope the links work)





I reccomend this kind of shirt in green:http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as…





These type of jeans:http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as…





These type of shoes:


http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as…





Dimond style earings:http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as…





As for hair, don't do ponytails. A side ponytail is the only exception. I'd try maybe straitening your hair witn a side part and a pretty clip. For make - up try bronze and light reds and light pinks. Hope it helps and good luck!
well I am 13 and this is what I do for a party or a dance sometimes picture day so for your shirt, I would wear a shirt that the sleeves go to like ur elbow, they usually call them dorm room thermals probably a green/hazel color or a blue possibly brown to match ur eyes, ok for your hair I would straighten it to make ur highlights stand out it might take a little while because ur hair is thick but it will look AWESOME, because everyone is used to seeing u with ur hair wavy, finally for makeup If u are going with a green/hazel I would wear a smokey eyeshadow or a greyish eyeshadow so if you go with the slate background your eyes will stand out then the usual mascara and eyeliner then wear a natural lip gloss or lip stick a light pink, light brown or tan, srry I typed so much I have to practice on being detailed. did that help?
Well if I were you I would wear light colors fort make up let my hair down and for dressing probably if you shave and have a pretty body something short and sexy!!!
put mascara,straighten your hair and do something nice with it,and put lip gloss and wear something plain and simple,good luck sweetie


xxx
Dont wear anything too bright. Maybe wear a light blue shirt. Your hair should me half up and half down. Dont wear too much makeup. Just lip gloss and maybe eyeshadow should be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment