Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who pays for bridal party hair and makeup?

My fiancee and I are getting married soon. I've been looking around for people to do my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. I don't have it in my budget to pay for all of them to have their hair and makeup done. Is it standard to pay for it, or to have each of them pay for it themselves?Who pays for bridal party hair and makeup?
It isn't necessary to pay for them all but it is a nice thing to do since they are all nice enough to be a part of your wedding helping you out. If you really can't get their hair done then just tell them to wear there hair in a simple elegant way, maybe give them some ideas and maybe get them to help eachother do their hair. I'm sure they are capable of doing their own hair and makeup because I am assuming most of them are girls and probably already do that stuff on a daily basis.





If you have any questions on this or anything else, contact me at;


curleynicole@ymail.com





Much love.Who pays for bridal party hair and makeup?
for my wedding and all i've been to, it's usually customary for the bridesmaids to pay for their own...however w/ consideration to budget, you can offer that they can do their own hair or make up or go w/ someone they are comfortable w/ as long as they stay w/in your style guidelines.
Congratulations! Normally if you insist on having them look a certain way for your wedding you pay for them. But if it comes out of them that they want to get their hair and makeup done they have to pay for it themselves. It is expensive tho. Makeup alone will be around $30 to $300 per person. Hair is even more expensive. When my sister got married we had a hairstylist at out house to do her hair and my mom's. Then my mom said I could get mine done too. My cousin ended up getting her's too and she was one of the bridesmaid's. The other bridesmaid's probably went to the salon to get it done or did it themselved I really can't remember. For hair and makeup there are many services available they charge per person and it'll be hair and makeup separate. You have to pay for the makeup per person and the hairstyle per person and it will get pricey. Some even charge for travel. They may charge for the miles or distance they have to go





Here's an example, this website has the pricelist for makeup and hair per person. I don't know this women or anyting it's just an example. Here's her website





http://www.hairandmakeup.net.au/price_li鈥?/a>





Here's a few other websites





http://www.bridalmakeupandhair.com/welco鈥?/a>





http://www.modamakeuphair.com/





http://www.bbty.com.au/MakeUpHairPriceLi鈥?/a>





Just look for a makeup artist and stylist in your area. The prices will always differ.





If you have anymore questions email me at





babygirl1679@sbcglobal.net
NO, no no, you're supposed to pay for that! The alternative is to ask everyone to do their own. Or you could hire a cosmetology student, one close to graduation.
I was a bridesmaid and some of us paid the guy she was paying to do our hair and some of us did our own hair.
you gotta pay 4 it

No comments:

Post a Comment