Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls, would you help a crossdresser with their clothes, shoes, makeup, hair and nails if they asked?

I think it would be fun!Girls, would you help a crossdresser with their clothes, shoes, makeup, hair and nails if they asked?
yessss


i would help anyone


crossdressers are sooo funGirls, would you help a crossdresser with their clothes, shoes, makeup, hair and nails if they asked?
yes, it would be fun
Yea
totally
depends how well i knew them
Of course.
Yes. Very fun
yea it would be fun
oh F**K yeah crossdressers are fun...i'd totally help.
yes
depends on who they are. but yeah prolly.
of course that must be a lot of fun.
Of course, I would. We have a few around here that I wanted to set down and show the ropes of how to pretty themselves up! I love dressing up and shopping and doing makeup..I'm such a girl!
Yeah totally!
yeah. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment