Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeup and hair tips for a tan brunette?

I am so bored with my hair! It's long, chesnut brown,and straighten but natrualy curly. In my opion I don't like it curly and it always gets un-straight by then end of the day when I straighten it. I have to straighten everyday for 20 minutes.


Any good products or anything I can do with it (such as a cute hair cut, products, highlights, etc)?





Also I need some maketips.


I am 13, I have brown eyes and tan skin.


Any tips?








Sadly, I have no photos of me online but here's a celebirty everyone tells me I look like:


http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi鈥?/a>Makeup and hair tips for a tan brunette?
It depends on your face shape. For example, you might want to mention to your hairdresser the possibility of a shorter haircut. This would help with the curliness.





Why don't you like it curly? Is it wild and out of control, or is it just wavy? Maybe you could look into getting a perm? Or put it in a ponytail?





Also, you look cute! (or rather, the celeb does)Makeup and hair tips for a tan brunette?
ohhh she's cute

No comments:

Post a Comment