Friday, August 20, 2010

What is some Makeup tips and hair styles?

Whats some tips i can use for back to school?


I have brown eye,


And just dyed my hair black .What is some Makeup tips and hair styles?
I just got a new makeup look, for back to school and i think its super cute.


What i do is use a tinted moisturizer, with spf, and put that on my face %26amp; neck.


Then i take primer, paint pot from mac, and put that on my eyelids so my eyeshadow doesn't crease.


then I put on Honey Lust colour from MAC, just up to my eyelids.


then I take a golden white colour and put it on my brow bone, in my crease and on the inside corner of my eye.


Next I use a black eyeliner and go all the way along my water line.


Curl my lashes, a little mascara and I'm good to go. Sometimes I'll put eyeliner on my top eyelid, but only sometimes =)





Its super cute, and if you want you can check out my beauty channel on youtube, its called TheBeautyOasis, and I haven't uploaded any videos yet, but if you have a suggestion like I've had people ask me to do a Hilary Duff inspired look, I can teach you how, along with hair styles. Just send me a message and I'll get on making the vid!





For hair I usually:


Straighten


High ponytail


low side pony tail


2 low braids


2 low pig tails


straightened high pony tail


straightened hair, half hair up half hair down


with my bangs -


bangs up


bangs down


bangs braided to the side


bangs bobbypinned to the side


bangs twisted to the sideWhat is some Makeup tips and hair styles?
natural looks are in style now. lately i like wearing just a pretty pink blush, black mascara, and concealer to cover any imperfections.


i use bare escentuals buxom lash mascara, benefit boing concealer, and nars orgasm blush. all can be purchased at sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment