Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the best type of eye makeup for blonde hair/blue eyes?

I have light blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin and I can never find an eye makeup look that I like. I like my eyes to stand out, but I usually end up looking like a raccoon. Dark gray eyeliner/shadow looks too dark and brown eyeliner smudges. I tried a coppery liner and that didn't look good either... Any suggestions??What's the best type of eye makeup for blonde hair/blue eyes?
I use browns, neutrals, and peaches. I use eye shadow (Maybelline) as liner just get some shadow on the brush and put it on like regular eye liner. I also use Maybelline lash stylist mascara in soft black and start out at the base of lashes and wiggle your way to the tips. Do a couple-few coats. I use Maybelline brown shadow in Chai Latte.What's the best type of eye makeup for blonde hair/blue eyes?
alot of people mistake *standing out* as alot of make up. i only wear mascara and my eyes stand out so much!! Try using some false lashes, put mascara on them too, make sure all lashes are really black. have a look at some of my pictures on bebo : http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=19472559%26amp;PhotoAlbumId=8706828405%26amp;PhotoId=8706863597





Eyeliners tend to be a *touch up* thing alllll day, and no one wants to keep on topping it up, so lose the eyeliner.
i use anything victoria secret makeup. and also covergirl and i have blonde hair blue eyes and i use a brown/peach/ and also a light green makes it pop too!





hopes this helps :) good luck!
i say any color just stay away form blue and yellow but Pink would probably go best depending on what Color u r wherein

No comments:

Post a Comment