Monday, August 23, 2010

My homecoming dance is today & i was wondering how to do my hair and makeup?

my dress is fushia and it has spaghetti straps with diamond jewels on them. i have hanging silver earing and matching necklace. my shoes are black flats with lace. my hair is shoulder length and its dark blonde. my eyes are blue.


any suggestions? please help, iknow its last minute but i would really appreciate it.


thanks!My homecoming dance is today %26amp; i was wondering how to do my hair and makeup?
You are wearing some seriously bright colors so if I were you I would keep my make-up neutral, earth towns, and minimal....My homecoming dance is today %26amp; i was wondering how to do my hair and makeup?
go with a neutral eye, a sweet pinky glossy lip and a soft cheek. as for hair curl it with a curling iron and get mom to help.
You should curl your hair and just wear some natural, sweet looking make-up!


have fun! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment