Monday, August 23, 2010

Easter is coming up... How should I do my hair and makeup and what kind of clothes should I wear?

i have short hair past my ears and right over my sholders and it is straberryblond wat do i do?????


add pics or videos plezzzzEaster is coming up... How should I do my hair and makeup and what kind of clothes should I wear?
yes burlington coat factory. ANd dont wear all that eyeliner I have seen you with in those other new questions. Try something bright. And wear eyeliner to match it. It would look very nice. hurry easter is coming soon!Easter is coming up... How should I do my hair and makeup and what kind of clothes should I wear?
For sure a dress.





How about this: http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j鈥?/a>


It would look nice with your hair color, but if you don't want strapless then try this :http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=5鈥?/a>
Burlington coat factory had a cool commercial for deals on cute spring clothes


do makeup like light yellow, or green, or pink


wear a fun springish dress like spaghetti straps


do your hair down with a little bit of curlz

No comments:

Post a Comment