Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's your bathroom (hair/makeup/skin) routine in the morning? (for school or work)?

Mine is-


Curl Eyelashes


Mascara


Lip Gloss


Ocassionally eyeshadow


Deodarant


Perfume


Brush Hair


Style Hair (Regular, ponytail, braids, curl, etc.)


I'm just wondering what's yours?What's your bathroom (hair/makeup/skin) routine in the morning? (for school or work)?
oh jeez haha...





- turn music on


- get dressed


- deodarant


- brush hair


- brush teeth


- straighten hair


- frizz control [cream]


- pin straight hairspray


- hold tight hairspray


- put on jewlery


- eyeliner [top lid]


- eyeliner [bottom lid]


- mascara [both lids]


- lipgloss


- perfume


- vanilla body spray [the perfume and body spray smell really good together]


- brush hair





I don't have time for breakfast. I grab a vitamin water or propel water before I leave and drink that at school.What's your bathroom (hair/makeup/skin) routine in the morning? (for school or work)?
- Wake up


- Lay in bed for 11 extra minutes


- Toilet


- Shower


- Deodarant


- Get dressed


- Blow dry bangs (so they don't get frizzy)


- Clip up hair


- Do makeup (foundation/powder/blush/mascara/eyeline…


- Un-clip hair


- Put some scrunch spray in my hair


- Clean piercings (industrial/cartlidge)


- Wash hands


- Eat


- Brush teeth


- Put on some fruity spray purfume


- Leave for school
I wake up


get dressed


put my contacts in if they arn't already in


straighten my hair


put on eyeliner


put on mascara


make sure my hair is still good


brush my teeth


look at my hair again


get some candy then i leave.
Mine is:





1. Get up


2. Go down and have breakfast


3. Come up %26amp; switch heater on for shower


4. Sleep for 5 mins


5. Have a shower


6. Get dressed for school


7. Use toner %26amp; moisturizer


8. Use a concealer for spots


9. Brush teeth


10. Go downstairs %26amp; pack bag


11. Do hair when walking to bus stop lol (just a ponytail)


12. Get on bus


13. Go to school


14. Get home


15. Redo hair


16. Do homework :(


17. Watch TV


18. Go to bed





Ok, didn't mean to carry it on, but anyways, yeah, thats pretty much what I do in the morning..
haha this was fun to answer...mine's kind of a strange order





wake up at 5:30


go back to sleep


wake up at 5:45


gradually drag myself out of bed


take a shower


wash face


comb hair


deodorant


get dressed


(maybe some orange mango spray if i'm in a fruity mood)


eat breakfast


put in contacts


brush teeth


makeup (as in cover zits)


style hair (as in throw into a ponytail)


extra time: curl eyelashes


find shoes, coat, bookbag, etc, and leave!
Mine is-


mom wakes me up at 5:30


don't get up till 6:15


Click ';Morning Mix Playlist'; on Mac


toilet


Shower


find keys ( I lose them everyday)


wash hair


deodarant


get dressed


cologne


wash face


brush teeth


style hair ( gel, ect)


put shoes on


turn music off


leave
mine is:


-get a shower


-deodarant


-body spray


-foundation


-eyeliner


-mascara


-sometimes eye shadow


-perfume


-straighten/scrunch hair


-put on jewlery
Wake Up


Get Dressed


Put in Contacts


Hair


Deodarant


Breakfast


Teeth Brushing
put in contacts


straighten hair


style hair


brush teeth





and yea thats about it. im not allowed 2 wear make up (grrr) and i do deoderant and perfume in my closet when i get dressed
Hmmm I was just about to ask a question like this :)


I wake up


Take a shower


Put on lotion


Put on underwear and bra


Put on deodarant


Put on clothes


Brush teeth


Wash Face


Do hair


Do makeup(Foundation, bronzer, and mascara)


Put on chapstick


Make sure I am not ashy


Put on earings


Put on shoes


I dont eat breakfast
Ha, I'm technically unemployed at the moment, so mine is:





Get out of bed


Brush teeth


Wash face, tone, moisturise


Eat breakfast. If I'm hungry.





That's it. Pretty sad, hey?!
This is on a day if im going somewhere.





Take a shower


Blowdry hair


Style it[curl,straighten]


Lotion


Perfume


Deodorant


Liquid Eyeliner


mascara


eyeshadow


foundation


powder


lipgloss








If im not going anywhere I will just wash my face and put it up in a ponytail
yeah pretty much same as urs ....exept for curl eyelashes!
well i use to shower in the mornings but the noise so early in the morning bothered my parents so im back to night showers. but my routine i wake up at 6 am, i get dressed, deodorant, pull my hair back (usually the top sometimes a ponytail, i always blow dry it after a shower), rinse my face off, pluck any out of place eyebrow hairs if any, clean my glasses lens, brush my teeth, accessorize (sp?), do any last touch ups, put my shoes on and then im good to go by around 6:32 am. i do not wear makeup. im out the door by 6:37 am.
Put in my contacts


Brush my teeth


Deodorant


Get dressed


Brush hair


Style hair (ponytail, bangs up, straighten or curl usually)


Put on face moisturizer


Put on mascara


Put on blush


Put on body spray


Fun question :)
Mine is-


1. wake up and take shower


2. straighten hair(takes forever)


3. put on foundation


4. put on mascara


5. curl eyelashes


6. put on eyeliner


7. put on outfit


8. deodorant


9. brush teeth


10. put on lipgloss


11. perfume


12. style hair
- wash face


- moisturizer (just neutrogena plain but im thinking of tinted)


- put in contacts (what a pain in the butt.)


- deodorant


- straighten/blow dry hair


- perfume


- curl eyelashes, mascara, eyeliner, vaseline on lips. lipgloss later in the day.


- then brish my teeth after breakfast cause i have braces unfortunately.


my routine is longg ;] but well worth it.
I just want to include my whole morning routine because I am bored.


wake up


have breakfast


wash face


get dressed


brush teeth


deodarent


put in contacts


idk if i am forgetting anything


occasionally lipgloss
mine-


wake up


sit in bed for about 20 minutes using up most the time


go back to sleep


get up again


finaly get out of bed


take a shower


brush teeth


let hair dry on it's own


deoderant


clothes


curl eyelashes


eyeliner


mascara


grab pop-tart or waffle on the way out


run to bus last minute..as it gets there











ha
Mine is-


Have a shower


Brush teeth


Get dressed


Dry my hair


Then the make up starts:


Mascara


Eyeshadow


Lipstick/Lipgloss


Perfume


Do my Hair


Put on jewelry


Get the train into college





= )
mine is-


wake up


go back to sleep


wake up again


deodurant


get dressed


brush my hair


eyeliner (rarely do i use eyeshadow but sometimes i do)


run out and try to catch bus
-shower


-dress in school uniform[hideous green baggy as hell polo shirt and a khaki skirt ughh]


-deodorant


-dry hair


-straighten hair


-makeup[little foundation, bronzer, brown eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara, lipbalm]


-put on jewerly


-eat breakfast


-brush teeth


-leave for school


:]
Luckily I have good hair in the mornings, and I don't have much time so this is my usual routine before leaving for work.





Get up


Toilet


Brush teeth


Wash face


Moisturise


Have cup of tea


Deodorant


Get dressed


Put on foundation


Check hair


Go.
Mine is....


Shower


Breakfast


Brush My Teeth


brush my hair


do my hair


eye liner


eye shadow


mascara


blush


accessories


perfume


lip gloss


make sure i look ok


haha!
I wake up and wash my face (with ProActiv) and then I go get a glass of water and bring it into my room and drink it all throughout the morning, put on deodorant, and get dressed.


I heat up my straightener and put in the products before I straighten it (protectant and hairspray). I straighten it and then I put in my hair extensions (they're clip-on, so I have to put them in every morning). I then do my make-up (eyeshadow or liquid eyeliner, but not both %26amp; mascara), eat breakfast, brush my teeth, put on some perfume, and leave.
I get ready very quickly.


Get dressed


Brush/style hair


Put lotion/body spray on


And sometimes I'll put eyeshadow on


Then I put lip gloss or chap stick on(most of the time it's chap stick)
Wash face.


brush teeth.


Brush Hair


Straighten Hair.


deoderant


HEADBAND!


eyeshadow


eyeliner


mascara


Perfume
Mine is:


Wake up


Pick my outfit


Take a shower


Get dressed


deodorant


do my hair


put on eye shadow


put on eyeliner


put on mascara


put on powder


make sure my hair is good


put on perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment