Friday, August 20, 2010

Do funeral homes hire licensed cosmetologists for hair and makeup?

I'm looking for a part-time job. I love working with people but I want something where I don't have to talk or listen (to the client). I want to stay in the business of hair and makeup. I've also had a few clients tell me they were dissapointed in the way their loved ones looked during the visitation. That they don't resemble the picture they had given the funeral home. Please help me so I can get to work (hopefully) right away!Do funeral homes hire licensed cosmetologists for hair and makeup?
I would think that a funeral home would hire you as you would only be taking care of the hair and makeup, which you are qualified for, and nothing regarding the preservation and preparation of the body itself. You should, at the very least, visit one's office or give them a phone call. I think you could do it!Do funeral homes hire licensed cosmetologists for hair and makeup?
no, the people there do that. the morticians.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment