Monday, August 23, 2010

Help! Does anyone know of a good reasonable priced wedding makeup and hair artists in the Philippines?

I am getting married on the 14th of February in Puerto Gallera, Philippines and my makep/hair artist just cancelled on me!! I cant believe it...I am so beggining to stress out!!





I am also Australian so have western skin tones and blonde hair so I need someone who has done western colouring before. Also on a tight wedding budget so need to be reasonable priced aswell





thanks xHelp! Does anyone know of a good reasonable priced wedding makeup and hair artists in the Philippines?
hey ping me at pea_1208Help! Does anyone know of a good reasonable priced wedding makeup and hair artists in the Philippines?
Cheap. Most likely under $100.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment