Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats the best makeup for blonde hair and deep blue eyes?

I have really light blonde hair with natural highlights and dark blue eyes. I would really like some makeup that compliments my face and doesnt seem so fake.


I use bare minerals now and i would like to know what colors are best for eye make-up and such.


Please help me out?


Thanks so much.Whats the best makeup for blonde hair and deep blue eyes?
use brown, copper, or goldsWhats the best makeup for blonde hair and deep blue eyes?
I've got blue eyes too and they are my favourite feature to highlight! I hate using bright unnatural colors; I feel like people should look at me and go, ';What pretty eyes!'; not ';What pretty eye makeup!'; Shades of brown, copper, and gold in different combinations make blue eyes pop without seeming fake. Try doing a brown-toned smoky eye to really draw attention to your eyes and make them the focal point of your face.


I've heard grey or silver looks nice too, but I've never tried it.
you can buy eyeshadow by almay specifically designed to bring out blue eyes. they arent crazy outrageous colors either. its called almay intense eye color. also brown eyeliner and mascara are the best. and use a light pink or clear lipgloss.
Light pink eyeshadow would look super cute!


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment